My Friends
I think this is my first blog. Actually I've written a lot many things here before but I've never thought of publishing it. Not even shown it to anyone. Don't know why... May be I think I have different impression on people that I'm a kinda person who never thinks a lot. Or am like a let it go type of a person. Moreover when I write, I write what comes to my mind first... Don't think over different words to impress people... (Coz I can’t, poor at vocabulary na… he he). But when I read people's blogs, I feel even those might be their first thoughts. So why I should not try and publish what I feel. Even I'm good (might not be excellent).
So when I’ve already decided to write and show people my thoughts, first thing came to mind was, what I should write about? My Family, profession or my friends...? May be I’ll better go with my friends first... So this gonna be really long, like my friend list... He he... But is it true that I’ve too many friends? Or it’s just like to say “ I've so many friends”. And if I have so many friends, then why am I alone many a times...? May be I have loads of friends, but very few to whom I vomit out my secrets...
Amin n Namma metro (Namita), there is no need to laugh over it... And Amit... Please... I'm a big girl now... Not that 3 rd standard Pallavi with two chotis... He he... Now Ruju n Sudhu you both doesn’t need to be angry if I don't mention your names... I even can't forget to mention about Biplab, Khushbooo, Bharti, Amruta n Ketaki... N ya Kaustubh... Even u belongs to that list of people who've highly irritated me being my friend n actually bearing me for so many years...!!! I think Shikha should get a Noble Prize for being with me for almost 24 years.
Yes...! These are the most precious gems of my life... Who've been there not only in my joys, but also in my (whatever) sorrows.
Life would have been so difficult without them. On every step they've held my hand n made me walk along with them (not literally ok!!!). I know I’m a very practical person (just to say???). But still I’m sensitive at my heart... And these are the ones who know me... Truly!
Sometimes I feel that I owe my life to them (after my parents of course). They've made me laugh even when I was about to cry. Make my own identity in this world especially as 'Wango' (thanks for that...grrr...). When I use go on my hostel terrace I was accompanied by them so that I don't cry in alone. Well… at times I wanted to be alone but great minds use to think I’m depressed so better not to leave this girl alone (even if I was not!). When I was not well they've made me eat food with their own hands. I never felt that Mom was not around. Coming and seeing me everyday and make fun of me calling ‘half dead’. Having fun rides on bikes, where I’m screeching them n yelling on them that they don't know how to drive (I’m actually a good driver ok!). Kissing my head when I’m crying. Holding my hands before the exams to relieve my anxiety… Calling me dancing dazzle and not dancing with me thinking that they can't dance with a great dancer like me (great thinking na!). Clicking my photos without getting exhausted (J). Listening to all the gossips and crap patiently which I say even if it is not related to them. Most important handling me with all my stupid crushes, remembering them and giving me apt information about all of them.
Phew!!!
The list is actually unending… But may be this way I can say them thanks in my own way (Filmy???). Without you all my life would have been really dry (No double meanings please!!!).
Love You Loads!!!!!!!!
So my dear friends…bye for now.
Take care and see you soon... J
pallu....... not to be forgotten WANGO..... an irritating, idiot, naughty, nonsense, yet a v bindaas, fun loving.... n moreover a true n loving friend of mine.
ReplyDeletepallu coming up with a senti blogpost is hard to digest, bt ya the feeling is v pure; that v all knw, just that the way of exprsn is not a paalus way, bt truly yar felt overwhelmed......
v wer, are n will alwaz be FRIENDS....
n wil alwaz keep the charm live in our FRIENDSHIP.....
luv u.
Gr8 to see you published it..:-) keep posting
ReplyDeletegreat blog pallu.... really life is dry without friends..... take care and keep posting.... it is the one platform where you can get relaxed by expressing your thoughts which you cant spoke always....
ReplyDeletekeep posting
vinod gupta had tears in his eyes wen he read ur blog... used up almost 23 tissue papers to wipe those eyes dry!!!! and then he was fuming wen his name did not appear on tat post!!![ ..actually i superlike t post simply bcoz of tat!]!!!!!!!! gr8 going madame'!!!
ReplyDelete